[Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 19 06:52:07 PDT 2003

Maggie ;
    You might check out the boat next door, as Dennis (hull #7, sail # 24,)  has a unique and wonderful design for the main area with a sliding table, sliding leaves in the table and a double bed on the port side that rolls and folds out, but still leaves the traffic area free for walking.
    Any shift in weight up will change the centre of gravity on a heeling boat.
Don      #528