[Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 19 07:00:42 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maggie Ross" <nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca>
To: "Alberg-30 List-Post" <public-list at alberg30.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:54 AM
Subject: [Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

From: "Roger L. Kingsland" <rkingsland101 at ksba.com>

<snip> In addition, we wonder about bringing the backrest forward which
would shorten the depth of the seat by about 4 inches and improve the
comfort of sitting upright rather than slouching. The ratio of the length of
the average knee to hip is not as long as the current depth of the seat.
<snip>

We bought 4 oversized decorator pillows at an outlet store, and place them
against the seat backs for just this purpose.  Additionally, we can put them
at the ends of the settees at night to keep the children from banging their
heads at night.  The cost was less than $20.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229