[Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 23:27:11 PDT 2003

Roger,
I think your idea is great. Moreover there is nothing sacred about the
arrangement Alberg came up with, which is standard and which I heard was forced upon
him by marketing people, who insisted that the boat had to "sleep four" for
sales reasons.
But the boat is not comfortable for 4 to liveaboard. So why not redesign it
to be roomy for 1 or 2? I wish I could get hold of one of those airline seats
that converts to a bed!
I have been trying to come up with something for years.
There are a few of us out there. Take heart!
Paul Cicchetti
#23 Ashwagh