[Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

Yves Parenteau yves at epcga.com
Mon Jul 21 05:48:40 PDT 2003

Ever since I got #626 in May I've been trying to re-design the interior of
my A30...I'm pretty curious about your layout. We are going to take our boat
down south and perhaps across the panama canal and I've been trying to
figure out a way to have a better way of handling that table.  The layout
you suggested never crossed my mind and that sounds awesome if it can be
done.  I will think about this some more...please keep me posted.

Yves #626