[Alberg30] Raised Main Cabin Bunks

Helmes, Gail S. gail.helmes at ngc.com
Fri Jul 18 11:10:48 PDT 2003

Roger,
	If it's an excellent view you are looking for, try sitting in the
cockpit.  360 degrees of visibility, nice breeze, buy a nice awning (or
cheap colorful beach umbrella) for shade. Besides, once your wife sews up
some nice new curtains for privacy, your view down below sort of goes out
the window.
Good luck with all your boat projects, and keep those creative juices
flowing.