[Alberg30] (Paint) Sabrina #158

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 10:56:21 PDT 2003

I'm looking into paint for the deck now and will probably start that project
in Sept/Oct when the weather cools a bit. I'm pretty sure I'm going with a
one-part paint though. A friend just did his and it looks great.

Here's what it looks like up close:

http://mysailingphotos.com/Members/Sabrina/Albums/Maintenance/OnDeck/Sailtra
ck1.JPG

The gray is paint over the original (I think) non-skid with no grit to it.
I'm not sure about adding grit yet. It seems like a good surface for
traction the way it is. I'm still researching though.

I think I'm hiring someone to repaint the black after this season. Another
friend had someone come up and spray his dark blue with gold stripe and it
looks awesome. Mine's pretty banged up, though on black you can't tell
unless you get close. Mine doesn't seem to scratch white like a previous
post mentioned or the scratches aren't deep enough.

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" #158