[Alberg30] Wild Rides

Gordon LACO mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jul 30 12:01:34 PDT 2003

Hello Roger -

We use line as heavy as 5/8 to minimize stretch - I think that 1/2 would do
otherwise.  We took pains to set the system up as hard as possible
regardless.   We also ask people to lift the snaps so that they do not drag
the deck at night... I find that a sort of three legged shuffle allows me
the hold the lanyard while leaving the other hand free the hang on.  One is
not usually moving when working - and of course if the weather is wild
enough to require fast movement no one is concerned about noise.

Gord
Surprise #426