[Alberg30] Careening an A30

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jun 9 02:31:05 PDT 2003

Lee,
> (Muller's Boat  Works, on E69th street; is it still there?)

Yes, my wife and I drove past it just the other day.

> He made her fast to the pier in Dead Horse Bay, just as you did
> to the bulkhead in Sheepshead Bay. I've got a photo

Is it possible for you to scan the photo and Email it to me?  I'm a member
of the Deep Creek Yacht Club (rejuvinated from the original that was present
during the time frame your talking about), which is based out of the marina
in Dead Horse Bay. If you can send it, I'd like to get it posted to our web
site.  http://www.deepcreekyachtclub.com/  (you might enjoy reviewing the
photos there as well)
Thanks,
Brian    ex#497   (19 days to go until scheduled departure for Bermuda)