[Alberg30] Careening an A30

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 9 04:50:34 PDT 2003

Lee,

I have been a member in Miramar only for 3 years and did not meet your
father, however, Ernest Wasserman has this to say:

"I remember Norman and his son Lee, who I believe became a veterinarian and
moved away. I knew Gloria, his mother, an artist of some renown. Norman
talked me out of selling my boat when I went through a divorce. He was so
right. I enjoyed that C & C 27 for another ten years. Say hello to Lee.
Ernie"

Brooklyn is still Brooklyn, a beauty for those whom can see it. It has many
pitfalls but it boasts the best sailing grounds that I know off.

I wan to make a note to those whom suggested that they prefer to lean the
boat against the bulkhead while it is being Carined.

This was my first choice, and I have done it.  The result was not to good.
As the tide is going out, the boat will be going down. The downward motion
off the boat created scratching and pulled  the teak off the toe rail. I
used fenders and fender boards.

I am sure that this could be overcomed by thinking a little (off which I do
not do to well). Besides, I want as much room around as possible to do as
much work as possible. Chris, Kasia #383