[Alberg30] Salon Window Leaks

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jun 9 10:44:45 PDT 2003

When I did the window caulking on #497, I used a hacksaw blade and flat,
sharp scrappers to work under the frames and cut through that grey caulking.
I managed to remove the frames without damage. As to resealing them, I used
marine silicone (clear) which worked just fine. (Marine silicone should not
have that all to common silicone smell. I forget exactly what chemical that
is, but it isn't good for the metals due to corrosiveness)
Regards,
Brian