[Alberg30] RE: Mast Step

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Jun 12 14:59:15 PDT 2003

Hello Ross,

I didn't realize you once owned a Rhodes Meridian!  My wife and I just
bought number 64, a 1962 Rhodes Meridian, WATERMARK, that once sailed Lake
Superior, Lake Michigan and The Upper Mississippi.  Now she is returning
(hopefully soon!) from FLorida to Lake Erie...

We also have the wooden mast, which has a "pencil line" of dark that looks
like a possible delamination line from the mast head down about four feet
below, above the spreaders...I would appreciate any help off line, if you
would be willing to give us any of your tips or experience!

Thanks,

Scott and Nan Wallace, WATERMARK