[Alberg30] Greetings from the New Guys!

Bill & Mary Ann Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Mon Jun 16 17:14:06 PDT 2003

Scott & Nan--

    Not at all-sorry it's taken me a few days to answer--we were on the river!

    A company called "M&N Transportation" brought her down to Solomons from Detroit.  Total cost was $1500.00.  Everyone I dealt with there was very nice, most helpful--my sense was they are a very small outfit.

    The driver, Jack, is an experienced sailor and distance hauler, and it was evident they went to a great deal of effort to make sure she was packed and shipped carefully.  Their phone number is (810) 679-4067.

    Hope this helps--

Fair winds,

Bill & Mary Ann
#276 "Mary Ann"