[Alberg30] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 20:02:23 PDT 2003

Jim,
thx for the below info. I tried the old spare turnbuckle barrel that I have
on the threaded piece that is swaged onto my lower shroud, and it would not
pass 1/4 turn after I got it started. I assumed it was because of incompatible
threads; whatever Canadian/British thread that Whitby used, and the American
thread spacing on my spare turnbuckle from my old stash of turnbuickles. Maybe
there was just some dirt or grit in the thread. I'll try it again.
thx,
Lee

n a message dated 6/18/03 8:55:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, quest433 at msn.com