[Alberg30] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 20:08:53 PDT 2003

Hey Jim,

That was it; the threads in the old turnbuckle I had were seriously caked
with some old material that once must have passed for lubricant. I cleared the
thread with WD40, and it fit the thread.

Thanks alot for the info. Of course, I should have figured this one out on my
own. I am getting punchy, and assumed the worst when I wasn't able to turn
the replacement turnbuckle on first try.

Thx again,
Lee

In a message dated 6/18/03 8:55:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, quest433 at msn.com