[Alberg30] refrigeration

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Jun 29 10:13:08 PDT 2003

I have the Frigoboat Keel Cooler - BD50 - Large Vertical evaporator in my
12cuft ice box with 4" of insulation, on Calico Jack.  I love it. Last year
it was eating about 25 AH/day. This spring my SSC (smart speed controller)
went bad and was replaced at no cost by Frigoboat, very rapidly. (great
service). With the new SSC it seems to be drawing even less AH (amp hours).
I'm a happy customer of Frigoboat.
Regards,
Brian    ex#497    Waiting for my wife to be ready to leave for Bermuda.
The 2 A30's left yesterday.