[Alberg30] Request for Purchasing Advice

David and Barbara Cooke dbcooke at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 1 10:59:28 PST 2003

Hello;

I am new to this list as of today. Since the days, about 30 years ago when I
was a teenager and avid sailor, I have always loved the lines of the Alberg
30.  I vowed back then that if I ever were to be able to afford to buy a
boat it would be none other than an Alberg 30.  I have recently finally got
myself in a position where I can seriously start Alberg shopping.

I was wondering if members on this list could feed me some advice from their
first hand experience on what to look for and what prices and features
should be expected when shopping for the Alberg 30.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Cooke
Victoria, British Columbia

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |