[Alberg30] Alberg 30 for sale

Gary Fisler seafarer at tds.net
Mon Mar 10 14:05:41 PST 2003

I have Alberg 30 hull #187 for sale.  I retire in a little less than 2
years but my wife has said
no cruising unless we get a trawler yacht.  Needless to say I now have a
trawler yacht.

Boat has been updated with:

Profurl roller furling
recent standing rigging
Backstay insulators for SSB radio (price these at todays prices! - $500
per pair)
Yanmar 18hp diesel
Fairly new sails
I have started to renew the teak and have constructed a new anchor
platform to replace the
block under the headstay fitting.

The boat does need work but for a little sweat equity would make a fine
boat.

I have $9,000 in it but am open to all offers.

I can be reached at

912-576-1766  home or

seafarer at tds.net

Thanks,
Gary Fisler

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |