[Alberg30] Alberg 30 "Owlet" for sale

Ron & Carol Murray rcmurray at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Mar 31 16:02:27 PST 2003

Good evening  Doug, Could you send to me your asking price, and any piks u
might have, and where she is at this point.  I am looking at the Cape
Dorie,A30 or an Acadian 30, all excellent boats,tough and well built, not
like some of the newer ones.  I now  have a Paceship Westwind, that I have
to give up mainly because my lower back is saying no headroom,no sailing,
in a few years, and that is something I don't want to happen.  I am on the
Atlantic coast you see.  Thank you , Doug, Rob Murray.  I believe u are in
Canada[Ihope] if u send me your ph # I cann call you at night after supper
here.  Iam truly sorry to hear you have to giver her up.
 , Rob