[Alberg30] Request for Purchasing Advice

David and Barbara Cooke dbcooke at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 2 09:05:03 PST 2003

Chris;
Thanks for your reply.  Yes, I agree with your advice and will not only try
to buy the best that I can afford, but will also take my time in shopping
around.  Of course, the tendency is to jump at the first one that becomes
available for fear that another might not come along for a while.   I have
fallen in to this trap in buying cars more than once.
I have also found that 'restoring' is a far more expensive way to go than to
pay the heftier price for an item that is initially in better condition.
Dave