[Alberg30] Deck Pipe installation

bill at ydelco.com bill at ydelco.com
Tue Mar 4 12:30:49 PST 2003

I would like install a Deck Pipe for my anchor chain and rode. I know that I
need to seal the core of the deck in some way and want to do the job
correctly.

Could someone please give me some step by step guidance.
Also has anyone lined the hull in the bow with the snap together rubber
floor covering to keep the chain from banging against the bare hull.

Bill Ydel
SallyB #441
.

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |