[Alberg30] cockpit coamings

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:52:05 PST 2003

That would work, if you are sure that you could get a seal over the long
distance of the coaming/deck joint. To be sure caulk the whole damn thing or
use a rubber gasket. Or.. replace the coamings every 10-15 years. In the
end, you cannot allow water to penetrate and sit between the coaming and the
fiberglass or you will rot out the coaming.