[Alberg30] hairlines in cockpit

RABBIT649 at aol.com RABBIT649 at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 16:57:50 PST 2003

>The stuff is exceedingly toxic, and what's used to clean it up isn't very
>sporty, either.
Yeah, if it hardens up in your lungs, you're not going to be doing much
sailing. Ever. My boat was brush painted by the perviousl owner with Pettit
one part. Looks ratty now but it lasted 15 years and I would say it passed
the 5 foot test for any evidence of having been brush painted. I might want
to use a two part next time around, but I would definitely brush paint
following the commonly known rules: vertical strokes in sections, finish with
foam, paint the sunrise side first early just after the dew is off.
Paul
#23 Ashwagh