[Alberg30] Prop shaft

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 05:27:06 PST 2003

Just to double check.  Mike you said that our original 1968 shaft diameter
was 7/8" correct ?  Can anyone recommend a yard in long island sound that
would give me a quote on re-powering?  I was hopping to get help from the
yard were I am currently hauled out but over the weekend the yard diesel
mechanic kept "forgetting" to stop by as I watched him stroll around.  If it
is this hard to just get a quote.  I can not imagine trying to deal with him
during the entire re-power.
Thanks,
Matt