[Alberg30] Wheel Advantages

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at vl.videotron.ca
Sun May 4 15:34:27 PDT 2003

When I purchased my A30, it had a wheel and a tiller auto-pilot. The tiller
had been cut off just long enough to connect it to the auto-pilot. The
auto-pilot could be removed and the tiller lifted out of the way when not
in use. It also provided for emergency steering in case something went
wrong with the wheel system.

I have since removed the wheel because I find it just takes up too much space.

Cheers,
Guy A30 #466