[Alberg30] Stove chimney

Gordon LACO mainstay at csolve.net
Tue May 20 19:24:56 PDT 2003

Well,

After staring at it for months in my dining room, I am going to try to
install the Dickenson Woodstove.

George, or anybody, have you got any advice on how to cut the stainless
steel tube that forms the flue inside the boat?  I have to trim mine a
little and do not know how to make a clean cut.

PS had my first overnighter in the boat his past weekend - terrific sail.

Gord
Surprise #426