[Alberg30] RE: Bukh 10 Startup

Albert Hammond ahammond at hamptons.com
Thu May 22 04:16:21 PDT 2003

This is my first try at changing oil and filters prior to startup. The auxilliary is a Bukh 10 built in 1974 and I do not have a manual. Can anyone tell me the proper way to bleed the fuel line. The glass cup below and part of the fuel filter housing is only partially filled. I tried slow hand cranking with the flywheel with no results. I could also use advice on what to check before starting the engine.

Al
Pickle #619