[Alberg30] Annapolis - Eastport YC Beer Can Racing Series

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon May 5 09:10:59 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I hope some of you remember the discussions that went on last year
concerning the Eastport Yacht Club's Beer can series that takes place
during the summer on friday evenings. It is OPEN TO ALL and simply
requires a minimal registration fee ($60 for the entire season) and an
entry form be filled out and left with the bartender at EYC 24 hours prior
to the start of the first race you participate in. You only need register
once.

I am hoping that we can get a fleet start for the Albergs this year.  The
Racing Commodore and race committe chairman at EYC, I was told last year,
would love to see us out.  In order to do this we must have at least 3
boats start. The more the better. So for those of you who cannot make
wednesdays or want a more informal racing atmosphere to practice & bone up
on your one design alberg skills come on out. This can also be run as a
non spinnaker race

Schedule is:

   Series I
     May  9, 16, 23