[Alberg30] Annapolis - Eastport YC Beer Can Racing Series

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon May 5 11:00:08 PDT 2003

According to the RC Chair the warning/wake up gun will be at 6:19pm start
for Albergs will be 6:30.
The committee is grouping the start such that one design racers start
first broken in to 2 groups, one designs below phrf 127 go first then one
designs 127 and above. Our start thus would be the second one. If we have
the #'s then we would start with every one else in that grouping but would
be scored against other Albergs.

I believe the option interms of spinnaker vs non is ours as a fleet to
decide and request to the committee.

If you race in the PHRF cruising fleets then that is non-spin.

C.B. Currier - CBCurrier at spinrx.com
Infinity # 57
Daybreak # 458