[Alberg30] Knee hull separation

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 07:03:55 PDT 2003

Thanks to all that replied.
 I was in the process of increasing the bolt size on the chainplates
when I noticed the separation.
I really didn’t need another project before departing for Bermuda but
this is the type of stuff that could make or break the whole trip.

Thanks again to all. And, if anyone that has already done similar work
happens to come across a picture of his or her project, I would
appreciate seeing it.

Alfredo

http://search.yahoo.com