[Alberg30] Painting the mast

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun May 18 04:59:52 PDT 2003

 Of course, you have to prep the mast thoroughly before painting it. Once
you paint it you will have to maintain the paint. The natural anodized
finish will oxidize just so far and then last a long time (never say never
or forever). An oxidized anodized mast will look uniform but a chipped or
faded paint job looks.........
Brian  ex#497