[Alberg30] Engine Alignment

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 06:40:43 PDT 2003

The proper way is to bring the two flanges together and with a feeler guage
go between the coupling flanges. The max should be .004" tolerance. You may
need to adjust the engine on the mounts until you get this lined up. With
all the stuff that I do on the boat, this is the part I have a professional
do.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505