[Alberg30] Fuel tanks

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue May 20 10:36:33 PDT 2003

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:
> I have been searching the web for one that is less than 7 inches wide at the
> top, as anything larger really blocks off the hatch to the cockpit locker on
> my, older model, boat. I haven't had any luck. Looks like I will end up with
> the 18 gallon tank from Tempo, which is 8 inches wide at the top. I guess I
> can still get dock lines in and out.

Hmmm....  I've always seen them mounted on the outboard side of the
locker, next to the hull.  This makes plumbing more difficult, but
doesn't block the locker.

  - George

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy