[Alberg30] RE: Bukh 10 Startup

Taylor Echlin taylor at echlinvests.com
Thu May 22 11:02:53 PDT 2003

Thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent explanation.

My boat has a Bukh 10 diesel.  I have no aptitude for mechanical stuff - and
I found your comments quite easy to follow.  My fuel injector was replaced
just 2 years ago - and thanks to you I now know how it works :)

The Bukh 10 is a single cylinder - and it will put-put around forever like a
singer sewing machine.  It's a relatively simple engine and drives the boat
effortlessly.

Taylor
--
Taylor Echlin