[Alberg30] REPLACING MY VOLVO 10HP

Yves Parenteau yves at epcga.com
Tue May 27 06:03:21 PDT 2003

Thank you for your feedback,

  You are absolutlly right about the lack of passagemaking and further more,
this is my first sailboat and departure date is May 05.  Still have a lot to
learn.  Lots of courses to take.  As per reliability, I meant that the
engine I have now is getting tired.  Low compression at iddle, when cold
engine turns for about 45 sec before going and volvo parts are hard to come
by in certain parts of the world.  Having a new engine means more
reliability, that's all.  I am presently looking a how I can get as close as
1000 mile range with fuel.

Cheers,