[Alberg30] Rudder Repair

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu May 29 04:36:12 PDT 2003

Richard,

Give MARS Epoxy a call they offer a great product at a reasonable price.
>From the various repairs that are required you will need different compounds
to mix in the resin. The rudder rebuild will take one type of product which
will not require the fairing required on the hull. They hull filling will
use a fairing compound that is softer than the gel coat and sand easily.
They will also recommend the type of cloth for various jobs. If you have any
questions please ask, I have been through this process over the summer.

Stephen