[Alberg30] Universal Diesel

Patty Johnson patty5555 at webtv.net
Thu Nov 13 08:23:56 PST 2003

Before I bought my Alberg 30 last year I bought a used Universal Diesel
(11HP) to repower my Catalina 27.  Before I could repower I found the
Alberg 30 powered with an Atomic 4 and just had to have it.  Meanwhile,
I had the diesel completely rebuilt and spent a total of $3,800 buying
and rebuilding the danged thang!  (I sold the Catalina with just an
outboard on it...the guy who bought it didn't want an inboard...go
figure)

So...if anyone knows of anyone wanting a really nice diesel let me know.
I can also refer them to my mechanic who has the engine.
(Marjac at bellsouth.net)  His name is John Adams.  A really great guy to
boot!

Thanks,
Patty Johnson