[Alberg30] Bottoms

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Fri Nov 14 08:06:09 PST 2003

Bill,

All the racing boats in the Annapolis fleet use Micron CSC ablative or
equivalent.  As Jim Mennucci it is more important to clean your bottom
regularly than the type of paint used.

My opinion is that to make Baltoplate effective the bottom needs to be
completely faired and smoothed before painting.

Larry Morris
Solstice #501