[Alberg30] Bottoms

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 07:20:38 PST 2003

I have such a mess on deck at the moment that I think I've talked myself
into going with a very smooth ablative for one more year. I put a good
bottom on last year and it still looks good. Removing that and switching to
a hard paint is probably more work that I can get to before NOODs in March.

Definite project for fall of 2004!

Bill