[Alberg30] Group purchase question

Bill Blevins BillBlevins at mac.com
Wed Nov 5 06:04:45 PST 2003

I was reading a 21 year old A30 Mainsheet this morning and saw that there
used to be a "Group Purchase Committee". Is there still one?

This winter I'll be shopping for an adjustable traveller, a rigid boom vang,
a new spinnaker, tackle for running mast halyards and control lines aft, two
large and two cabin-top self-tailing winches and possibly a dodger. I was
wondering if anyone else was looking to purchase similar items in the next
couple of months.

Bill Blevins
Alberg 30 #158 "Sabrina"
http://mysailingphotos.com/Members/Sabrina/