[Alberg30] Questions:

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:46:21 PST 2003

Hey Todd,

The line with the clip under the lazarette is to hold the hatch open. Clip it to the backstay and the line will hold the hatch open.

The stove is supposed to work that way. The fuel fills the "cup" under the burner and, when lit, heats the burner. The idea is to turn on the fuel, let the under burner cup fill with a little fuel, turn the fuel off, light the fuel to heat the burner, then when you turn on the fuel again the fuel passing through the heated burned will turn to gas. Re-light the gas and your have a proper flame. If the burner is not heated sufficiently, the burner will flare up and spit fuel, this just means you should heat it more.

The cracks look normal too.