[Alberg30] Interior Wood

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:50:05 PST 2003

Many, many, many years ago I removed the pegboard from the interior of my
Alberg and replaced it with wood strips of pine. That's right - pine. I
coated them pine front and back with several coats of varnish before
installing the strips. The look I was after was that of a wooden lapstreak
liner with a contrasting color to the dark teak. It has held up beautifully
(it never gets wet) and it is the first thing that a visitor to my makes
comment on.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505