[Alberg30] Tape

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:41:56 PST 2003

Duct tape
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Blevins
  To: Alberg 30 public list
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 8:12 AM
  Subject: [Alberg30] Tape

  The answer to this is NOT duct tape.

  I have about 5 million holes (give or take a few) in the deck in preparation
  for painting at some point in the near future (especially if the weather
  continues to hold!).

  My question is, from your experience, how do you cover the holes until you
  are ready to paint so that water doesn't get in? I left yesterday with
  electrical tape on half and painters tape on the other half. I put some sail
  tap on a couple but I know it leaves a mess similar to duct tape but I
  figured I'd try.

  Thanks.

  Bill Blevins
  Sabrina #158