[Alberg30] Genoa Travler

schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com
Tue Nov 25 15:02:00 PST 2003

Roger;
I didn't get where the shear load was in your explanation. Seems to me the
load is tension from the track to the lip on the hull where the nuts are
attached to the bolts. It becomes a shear load if you move the track
inboard, does it not?

I continue to be amazed at the extra work people put into the pleasure of
sailing. (count that as 1 in the not broke, don't fix column :)

Michael Grosh