[Alberg30] New Sail 2

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:07:51 PDT 2003

two things

1. I just talked with Doug at Haarstick and  he told me that the strong
system is made for internal as well as external mast tracks. Haarstick's
approach to quality control and quote are impressive.

2. a question: has anyone in our group purchased vectran sails from
Hood Sails? Practical Sailor said some very interesting things about
them in their current edition - hence the question.

I am eager to hear what experiences any of us may have had with Hood
sails.