[Alberg30] Oil Dip Stick

Gavin Morrice gmorrice at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 3 19:02:19 PDT 2003

Paul,

I take your response to mean that you have a 3M-20B installed.
(I am new to this list)
Did you install a new engine? Will you share what the actual cost was?

I have the original 10hp Bukh with a two blade prop, which still pushes
the boat fine, if the water is flat.
I am also considering replacing my engine...perhaps next spring/summer.

Gavin
#617 - Toronto