[Alberg30] Coamings

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Fri Oct 17 05:42:06 PDT 2003

Hi there.

Does anyone have experience with removing the coamings. I'm not happy
with the way the sanding is going and there are some areas that I can't
get to. In order to make it come out as I would like I'm thinking of
removing the coamings but would like to know what to expect. In
preparation for painting the deck most of the hardware has been removed
so the removal would be a benefit in that area also.

Thanks,

James