[Alberg30] Removing combings

Henry Sharpe henry_sharpe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 12:14:47 PDT 2003

Removing combings ...... I found it very helpful to have several acute angle wedges of wood to drive between the combing and the deck/cockpit fibreglass to free the combing from any adhesive used to seal the seams.  I used oak and had them in several very acute angles.  The wedges both substitute for additional hands and force the combing off without prying.  The allow you to work gently and slowly.  ...... Henry Sharpe (#111)