[Alberg30] hull and deck joint

Baileymrkbly at aol.com Baileymrkbly at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 18:01:43 PDT 2003

I replaced the caprail on may boat 5 years ago.What had me thinking were  the
rivets that hold the hull and deck joint togather.It's makes me think about
them every time I,m offshore and it gets rough.Have these boats had any deck
joint problems
 I also took the port out and replace it with a darker color and it looks
nice,

    Mark #418

    Welaka Fl