[Alberg30] Racing/Harken Traveler

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 16:51:36 PDT 2003

We installed a Harken 4:1 purchase traveler on the Emotional Rescue #303. We
have a red adjusting line on the port side and a green one on the stbd. side.
Because we take out people not very adept at sailing, without looking, I can
tell them to "Release the red line and pull in the green line" when we come
about. Thet feel like there learning and we are trim very fast. Ed. Schroeder