[Alberg30] A 30 eng

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Oct 6 17:48:28 PDT 2003

Richard,

I used Interportect 2000 on one boat and Awlgrip Barrier Coat on the Alberg.
The Awlgrip is easier to work. Application instructions by Awlgrip is apply
3 coats with a roller
12 mils thick and before it cures apply at least one coat of bottom paint.
The paint bonds to the coating and increases the life of ablative bottom
paint.

If you are not in a hurry, the boat will be coming out for winter storage in
a few weeks at which time an update can be provided on the bonding
properties. This is the first year with the coating and Awlgrip paint.

Stephen